Should the Masculine Serve the Feminine?
Should the masculine always serve the feminine? In this special edition of the Chaos & Light Podcast, Andrew Martin co-hosts with Angela Levesque. Andrew and Angela both speak and write on subjects in spirituality, consciousness, and personal growth. They decided to come together once a month to dive deep into these subjects in a light and playful way.
In this episode they discuss:
- The process of things moving from the formless into form
- Are science and spirit equally important? Is the nature of all science inherently masculine?
- Why Be-Do-Have is the very nature of all manifestation
- Why it is important for the masculine to be in service of the feminine and what happens when that doesn’t happen?
- The perils of perpetual progress
Subscribe to the Podcast Directly on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts or Spreaker
Civilized to Death: The Price of Progress by Christopher Ryan
JOIN OUR FREE 7 DAY EXPANSION CHALLENGE
Accelerate Your Conscious Evolution