Do you believe there is an objective, knowable reality? Where does it exist? How do you discern if someone is wrong or bad? In this episode, we explore the masculine and feminine aspects of knowing and seeking truth. And the value in both the data and the story we use do define our reality.
In this episode:
- The Divine Spectacle:
- We look at objective reality vs relativism. Relativism contends that truth varies relative to the worldview, culture, and language.
- Who holds the objective truth?
- Is the cancel culture an inevitable consequence of postmodernity?
- Sacred Mind:
- We look at the masculine and feminine aspects of truth.
- The value in science and the value in community, relationships and whole knowing.
- It’s Worth Your Time
- We look at the TEDtalk How Great Leaders Inspire Action by Simon Sinek
- This is a great example of how the masculine and feminine principals fit together.
JOIN OUR FREE 7 DAY EXPANSION CHALLENGE
Accelerate Your Conscious Evolution