Is karma being misrepresented? In this special edition of the Chaos & Light Podcast, Andrew Martin co-hosts with Angela Levesque. Andrew and Angela both speak and write on subjects in spirituality, consciousness, and personal growth. They decided to come together once a month to dive deep into these subjects in a light and playful way.
In this episode they discuss:
- Good and evil as the idea of creating things out of love or creating at the exclusion of love.
- How do we acknowledge the places where we’ve lived out of alignment with who we chose to be and still be able to love and accept ourselves?
- The difference between shame and the pain of living incongruently.
- Personal growth starting with curiosity and willingness.
- What is karma? Is it a universal law?
- Karma as divine retribution is misconstruing the original concept.
- Karma is the action and not the result.
- Living in an emergent, self-organizing universe, and karma (our actions) creates feedback in a complex system.
- We are here to remember and release all that we are not.
- Energy Field Mapping workshop
Subscribe to the Podcast Directly on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts or Spreaker
Energy Intuitive and Personal Transformation Guide
Andrew Martin is a highly attuned Energy Intuitive and Personal Transformation Guide. A series of transcendent and clairaudient experiences beginning in 1995 and climaxing in 2012, left him suddenly awakened and on an accelerated path of expansion and evolution.
His ability to take high level, often abstract spiritual knowledge and make it practical and accessible is bringing revolutionary insight to the world. His humorous, compassionate, and down to earth approach assists people in creating powerful, lasting, changes. His work is the catalyst for life altering shifts and transformation.
JOIN OUR FREE 7 DAY EXPANSION CHALLENGE
Accelerate Your Conscious Evolution